******Para voce. Voce Sabe quem!*****
There are times look for that person that, knew I, existed somewhere, that being that upset me only in looking me. That a smile would remove the air of my chest. The presence would fill my world of brilliant colors. I found you. You are wonderful, perfect. An angel in the earth. I love your voice, your smile, your strange way of being. I totally fell in love with you. When I look at the past, I feel inside of me that I didn't know what was to live. The loves that I had, God, were mere compared chances the perfection of what feel for you. This love is complete. It goes haul of the mundane feelings. I am full aware that if she cannot Have with me, I to know that you exist am enough already. If you are happy. I for me will be it. It is not meat. It is soul. Pure feeling that completes the existence of somebody. I never thought that that existed, but it exists. And I found in you.
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário